Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Printable Wednesday – Three Bookmarks



We can never have enough bookmarks in our house, so when I'm thinking of things to doodle, bookmarks are the perfect item. It's a small canvas that can be put to practical use!


There's a color version below and a black & white to CIY. Try color pencil, felt tips, sharpies, or watercolor. After coloring, they can be trimmed and mounted on coordinating card stock. If a bookmark turns out really cool or is going to be a gift, I'll take it to be laminated. But most often I'll do a homemade packing tape coating, which works just as well. See below for links to download. Bookmarks are for personal use only, please!


Download color bookmarks here.


Download black & white bookmarks here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful bookmarks! May I have your permission to print them to include with the Operation Christmas Child gift boxes our church packs in November? And is there anywhere I can purchase other coloring pages of yours? Thanks! -Julia Iverson

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can you email it to me. when i click it says page not found. my id is wkriti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it says page not found. How can I download

    ReplyDelete