Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SAC – Watercolors



I broke out the watercolors last week. There are two mini square frames hanging in the bathroom that needed some new artwork. First I did a batch with straight up Crayola watercolors ...



… then mixed a batch of my own. (I liked those better.)



Then I made some some blobs … and embellished with some doodles.


It's really hard for me to let go of everything not being perfect, but the end result is charming!



Then I started with a watercolor base and added some zentangle doodles ...



… and then Prismacolors on top. I love the way it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. AAAck! love! my faves are the blobs with doodles on top. i will get around to posting again one of these days, but i've rediscovered watercolors as a stress relief and can't wait to play more with them.

    ReplyDelete