Monday, March 4, 2013

Baking Monday - Caramel Krispie Treats


Rice Krispie Treats are not my favorite - again, not a big marshmallow fan - plus, I don't love making them - too sticky and messy, ugh. And the idea they can actually be molded into crazy shapes? Well, Kellogg's can just bite me. However ... I tried these today because I really liked the idea of adding caramel into the mix. They were tasty, but not to die for (IMHO), but I'm guessing that if you are a RKT fan, these would be right up your alley.

And I doubt anyone but me has noticed, but I've been using the same dishes over and over again the last few Baking Mondays, because most of my little plates are currently being held hostage:


Yes, every February/March, this is what our dining room looks like while kids are preparing for their Odyssey of the Mind project. I am very excited for the competition, but even more so looking forward to clean up day!

No comments:

Post a Comment