Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Valentine Treats


Of course, my family got treats for Valentine's Day! 



I had seen this snack mix on Glorious Treats and thought it looked very yummy - and pretty! Of course I have one kid who won't eat popcorn (and it kind of drives me a little crazy, because I always have to bring along a back up snack for movies and outings  - sometimes I think she refuses to try it just because she enjoys being the odd one out.) Anyhow ... I had to come up with a combo of ingredients everyone would like and ended up using Rice Chex, letter pretzels, and Golden Grahams. Cover with white chocolate, mix in some holiday M&M's, and sprinkle with jimmies. Super yum. My brain said, "This is for the kids!" but my tummy said, "Please eat more!"



And look, this piece even looks like a heart! Yes? No? Just me? Okay then.



Also - valentine cookie pops! (Chocolate cookies inside, white chocolate outside.) Yum.



And, I shipped my first cookie order!



(Need to work on packaging - but they arrived safely!)



Aaaand ... one more batch of almond sugar cutouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment