Friday, December 16, 2011

Souvenirs

My mom has a tradition of buying Christmas ornaments as souvenirs whenever our family visits a new place. I try to do the same, but typically encounter the problem that 1) ornaments are not always easy to find and 2) they're usually really big and / or really ugly.

However ... guess what you can always find a LOT of? Keychains. Which makes no sense to me, because you really only need one, maybe two keychains, but people who collect Christmas ornaments have hundreds! Happily, a little work with a pair of pliers turns cute keychains in to adorable Christmas ornaments.



These are some of my favorite travel souvenirs - the Lego Santa and Disneyland figures are my new ones this year. Perfect!



I love miniature ornaments - they get displayed on our little tabletop tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment