Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I Got in the Mail Today

Our friendly UPS delivery person brought some goodies for me today.



Two Origins Gloomaway bath bars. They are the best. I am very happy.

(I also got a new pedometer today, which is a little too boring to warrant a picture, but I am equally as excited about that. My last one disappeared on Friday, and I've really been missing that electronic motivation to keep moving.)

And some treats from Country Kitchen:



New icing colors!!! I am hoping that these will help with my bleeding problem. I'm a little too excited about these.



Oooh, so pretty!!! Looking forward to making things sparkly.



I've been wanting to try this for awhile - it smells like lemon / cherry / almond mixed together, am curious to see how it tastes in a baked good.

I can't wait to experiment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment