Monday, March 28, 2011

Baking Monday - Chocolate & Pretzel Cookies

I had chocolate and pretzels on the brain this weekend and searched for a yummy looking recipe. This bar is like Chubby Hubby in a cookie!



These are pretty delish. I think I'd prefer peanut butter in the actual bar instead of just drizzled on top (and Jeff would prefer the pb gone all together.) I only had to bake these for 20 minutes instead of the recommended 30. And I added 2 cups of choc chips, 1.5 would probably be fine, especially since there's more drizzled on top.



Theo eyeing up the final product.



The pretzels sprinkled on top stay crunchy and the pretzels in the bar get a little soft with baking. Nice.

2 comments:

  1. They do look like they need to be sampled! I agree, that perhaps even more peanut butter would be good in the bar itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I just drooled on my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete