Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Panic!!!

Okay, I'm assuming that every kid does weird things once in awhile. Dora and Theo have each other as partners in crime, and boy do they come up with strange stuff sometimes. I've learned a few things over the years, like if a yardstick is left out where it can be reached, small people hone in on it like it has a radio frequency and start swinging it around within minutes. MINUTES! Ditto for wrapping paper tubes. Also, Post-It Notes left in plain view will be used to label every object on the ground floor of the house.

This was a new one for them ... I have no idea how it originated, but I found these notes taped all over the house. And when a child encounters one, (s)he is compelled to throw arms up in the air and run around the house, screaming ...



... what else?



"PANIC!!!"



Other kids do weird things too, right?

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, that is brilliant! And I'm sure that other kids do crazy things too. Although I'm not sure boys ever grow out of the need to pick up things to hit/fight/poke with - my husband can never resist an empty wrapping paper roll to bop me on the head with!

    ReplyDelete