Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentines #4



This is for Theo's class party next week. I'm in charge of the craft, and decided to make Valentine Fortune Tellers, aka Cootie Catchers. I made up a sample yesterday and Theo found it on my desk. "What's this? Can I have it? Can I bring it to school today?" and then spent the rest of the morning reading our fortunes. So, clearly the target audience is interested, I'm just hoping that the folding won't be too complicated for first graders. My plan is to move from group to group and help a few kids fold at a time.



I'm including my template for printing and included some simple folding instructions. For more detailed instructions with pictures, visit here.

Download Valentine Fortune Teller here.

1 comment:

  1. thank you very much ! i posted the link here : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/valentines-ideas-for-the-kiddos/

    ReplyDelete